 Zhang

in basic i use this function

Function TaskonDesktop(DocPath as String) as Boolean

Dim oComponents as Object

' Search if one of the active Components ist the one that you search for
    oComponents = StarDesktop.Components.CreateEnumeration
    While oComponents.HasmoreElements
        oComponent = oComponents.NextElement
'print    UCase(oComponent.URL) & " - " & UCase(converttoURL(DocPath)
            If UCase(oComponent.URL) = UCase(converttoURL(DocPath)) then
                TaskonDesktop = True
        Exit Function
        End If
    Wend
    TaskonDesktop = False
End Function

hope it helps

Fernand

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Q1: In your case do you only care about documents that have been saved... Ignoring new never saved to disk docs?

àWhat I want to get is all calc documents as long as the doc is opened, no matter it have been saved or not.

So firstly, I want to know if it’s possible to do it in this case. If no, maybe I can only care the doc which have been saved and ignore which is not saved.

Q2: You enumerate the open components from the desktop object and check of the component is a calc document.

àSorry, I know how to get the desktop object, but I am not clear how to get the open component and check them as you mentioned.

This is my gap, would you please give example code based on my comment for Q1?

Thanks in advanced!

Best Regards

William

No time to find the solution now.... But I have done this sort of thing in basic.

You enumerate the open components from the desktop object and check of the component is a calc document.

In your case do you only care about documents that have been saved... Ignoring new never saved to disk docs?

Think I can find a basic example of it helps