LibreOffice 4.4.2.2 on Windows Vista 32 bit. Using a new, empty sheet.

It only seems to happen with rows, not columns. Or at least, if it does happen with columns, more need to be selected before the delay becomes noticeable.

With rows 1, 3, 5, etc. for a total of 7 selected, the delay was barely noticeable, but with 15 selected it was.

There seems to be more of a delay right-clicking in the row labels, rather than clicking in the highlighted cells, although there is a delay in both cases.

Mark.

Gary Collins wrote:
I've just tried this with a new empty sheet in LO 4.3.2.2 and haven't noticed anything -
right-click seems to respond quite instantly. I have 7 non-contiguous columns selected - is that
enough? Or perhaps it makes a difference if a fully populated sheet is used. I don't think I've got
one handy here, I'll try when I get home later - but won't be able to post back for a few days.
/Gary