​O​
n my Linux (Linux Mint 17.1) boxes I encounter no problems at all ; with
the LibreOffice PPA installed I always get the latest and greatest in a
timely manner. With Windows, however, it's a different story. Thus today,
when I noticed that version 4.4.2.2 is now available from the LO website, I
first attempted to update directly from my current version, 4.4.1.2, but
received the message that «LibreOffice 4.4 is updated», which was
manifestly not the case. Hence I was forced to manually update from the
website. Not of course, a difficult to thing to do, but why have a «Search
is it the case that I'm alone with this problem, and that updates proceed
swimmingly in Windows for other users ?...

Let me here
​ point out​
that I
​fully ​
realise that this is a minor problem, that I greatly appreciate the work
that the LibreOffice developers do, and that I recommend - and help
install, when requested - it to all of the retirees whom I help with their
computer problems....
​ [?]​

Henri
​​