Valter Mura 於 2015/4/1 上午 04:07 寫道:

Il 25/03/2015 23:42, Richard VINCK ha scritto:
Hello at the nice people at LibreOffice! (especially you :-) )

I'm using LibreOffice version 4.4.1.2

I was very surprised to see a bug (?!) in the internal SORT function
of Calc.

Please fill the following cells with a simple letter:
L17=Z
L18=B
L19=Y
L20=R
L21=Q
L22=P

Now select those 6 cells and click on the Down/Up arrow in the toolbar
(Sort), select Sort Key 1 : Z, Ascending, then click OK. Expected
result was B-P-Q-R-Y-Z, but the Z did not move at all ! =-O

This is undoubtedly a serious bug... and nobody has detected this
before? How strange.

For me, the bug is confirmed. First cell doesn't sort.

LibreOffice 4.3.3.2
Build ID: 430m0(Build:2)
Linux Environment

Ciao

It is seemed the first cell is used as a label, not data. If we add one
more cell L16, set L16=Test, and select those 7 cells ( L16 ~ L22 ) to
sort, then we will get the result B-P-Q-R-Y-Z.

Hope it helps and best regards.

Michael