I tend to use the free templates from Avery for Avery paper stock. They are in .doc format, though.

I do have some printing issues though, due to printer and paper alignment. I have only one printer that get the paper alignment correct more than 97% of the time. The issue is the printers own internal margin minimums for Letter or A4 paper. I get around this by using borderless printing option[s].

I use to make my own business cards, but I now use a service. But, I use the card stock for many other things, including "business card like" cards for specific events that would be too costly to make more than 50+ cards.

Also, I tend not to use the "fill out one card for all cards" type of options. I do my own cut/paste for card stock filling. It just works better for my needs.