Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2015 Archives by date, by thread · List index

I upgraded from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 this week (on Windows 8).

I have a fairly complex spreadsheet that worked well on 4.1.1.

In 4.1.2:

Whenever I try to add a column, Calc crashes with an "unexpected error" (no further detail). I can recover the file and usually a second attempt at adding a column works.

Some formulae involving names give incorrect results. If I rewrite them using A1:B2 notation they work.

It is significantly slower.

I have tried increasing the memory allocated, with no change in behaviour.

Help would be welcome, please.

David Lynch

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.