Taang Zomi wrote
*Thank you very much for the info.*

*I uninstalled LibreOffice 4.3.6.2  and installed 4.4.0.3. Then I
installed
4.4.1.2.*

*I found the Styles and Formatting on the left side of the Toolbar.  But
when I clicked the Styles and Formatting, nothing happened.*

*When I clicked F11 on the keyboard, nothing happened.*

*So, I was unable to use Styles and Formatting as I did before.*

*So, how can I use it as before?*

*If I cannot use it as before, is it the case of "newer things are not
necessarily better"?*

*If I cannot use it as before, I should uninstall 4.4.1.2 and go back to
4.3.6.2.*

*Taang Zomi*

With any module opened--Writer for example-- from the Main menu,  check
enable the  View --> Sidebar feature.

Default docked position will be on the left side of frame.

The Styles and Formatting Content panel is the second Tab button under
Properties.

The Sidebar can be undocked from the right side and float. Or it can be
docked left side.

If you are not seeing the Styles and Formatting content panel in the Sidebar
that would be a real problem suggesting configuration errors needing a clean
user profile, and maybe another round of installation.

So, make sure the Sidebar feature is checked active.  Also, that it is not
collapsed onto the right margin (unchecking and checking from the View menu
should open it).

Post back if having done that you do not see the Sidebar with the Styles and
Properties panel.