Four time in a row, I copy/paste the content of one cell into another. When I try to edit the latter cell, Writer freezes up on me ("Not responding").

Using LO 4.2 on Fedora 20. All updated.

the cell content is:

Snap TR RWR 1.54mi/4.7mph/20:00/3xincl=6

The cell wraps the content after '4.7mph' and before the '/'. If I try to insert the edit right after the '4.7mph' (before the wrap), it crashes. If I try to insert the edit on the next line, after the wrap, it works OK. It seems to me I should be able to insert the edit anywhere without messing things up. Is this maybe a bug?

Thanks.

EB