Here is the listing for the MS core fonts that Linux Mint 16 shows in the Synaptic Package Manager.

[quote]

This package allows for easy installation of the Microsoft True Type
Core Fonts for the Web including:

  Andale Mono
  Arial Black
  Arial (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
  Comic Sans MS (Bold)
  Courier New (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
  Georgia (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
  Impact
  Times New Roman (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
  Trebuchet (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
  Verdana (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
  Webdings

[end quote]