Hi :)
GMail Translator translated the Spanish question into
"The program LibreOffice spreadsheet gives several errors.  I have
lost my job because of you, in addition to several colleagues.  They
have also suffered the error.
Arregladlo or take legal action. "

There is no mention of what the errors were.  So it's not worth
posting this to the Spanish mailing list nor the L10n list.  I have a
feeling it might be good to forwards it to the Discuss Mailing List
but i really don't know who would be best to forwards this to.

Excel has a few things that are wrongly defined (ie deliberately
ignoring ISO definitions of things) and so there are probably standard
work-arounds.  If those work-arounds were used in a spreadsheet read
by something that does use the ISO definitions then the results would
obviously be wrong.  So it's possible 'we' (well, TDF) are being
blamed for being too correct.

In Accountancy training i was taught to never trust the results of
anything and to always either test a sample or double-check
everything.  In Physics and other sciences we were taught to use rough
estimates of calculations before doing precise calculations in order
to make sure things made some sort of sense in order to avoid spending
a lot of time getting a very precisely wrong figure.  So i am not sure
quite how much it's possible to blame the tools.

Also there doesn't seem to have been any effort to contact us for
advice in advance of this grumble.  The person doesn't seem to have
been able to understand the instructions on the website, which almost
everyone else has found fairly easy, to get to the mailing lists for
their own language - which even a quick google search would have given
them more directly anyway.  Plus they seem to have been unable to find
the "Contact Us" page, to find the official registered address.

Regards from
Tom :)

En el programa de Libre office de hojas de cálculo da varios errores. He
perdido mis trabajos por vuestra culpa, además de que varios compañeros
también han sufrido el error.
Arregladlo o tomaré medidas legales.