On 7-2-2015 18:58, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
Well, I posted my e-mail before the other answers showed up.
But I agree with you, Tom.
This is *the* link if you needs help or some tips using LibreOffice.
Kolbjoern

Den 07.02.2015 17:23, Tom Davies skreiv:
Hi :)
I like it when a few different people all give basically the same
answer but say it in different ways and with different levels of
detail.  It gives more confidence in the answer.  Different people
respond better to different styles of answer.

I vaguely remember this question being asked about 4 years ago and
getting no useful answer.  So i feel that this mailing list is working
well.  My main reason for joining the list was to learn without
spending time struggling through documentation as i tend to have
trouble concentrating for long enough.  The threads here show me the
fashionable or popular things that people try to do and help me
if/when i need to do those things.  Hopefully that helps me help my
colleagues more easily.

Many thanks for all these answers.  I hope they are helping the o.p.
too! ;)
Regards from
Tom :)

hmmmmz, my email is broken.... ;(