Of course, that said, reading a bit further into the posts on the poll
seems to indicate that they specifically didn't include Wine + MSO
because they wanted only linux native options, otherwise the field was
just too big. Which is fine, but then it changes the question from
"What is the most used (or popular) office suite on linux" to "What is
the most used (or popular) native linux office suite". Both are valid
questions, but they are subtly, and importantly, different.

On Fri, 6 Feb 2015 13:25:13 +0200