At 23:55 01/02/2015 -0700, Jing-Siang Noname wrote:
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4138523/0000.png>
http://postimg.org/image/blahth8zd/

Thank you very much

I don't read Chinese characters, so I'm not sure what your difficultly is. But if you are seeing a legend in place of an inserted graphic and you wish to see the picture, ensure that there is a tick at Tools | Options... | LibreOffice Writer | View | Display | Graphic and objects. Alternatively, you can toggle this setting using the Graphics On/Off button in the Tools toolbar.

It is sometimes easier to move around in a document if graphics are not displayed: this avoids repeated refreshing of the rendering of the graphics. Note that even if graphics are not currently being displayed, they will still appear in Page Preview and in actual printout.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker