Le 16/01/2015 17:00, Rich Shepard a écrit :

Hi Rich,

  The schema has 18 tables (including many-to-many intermediate tables) and
numerous foreign key references; more may be added. Will Base handle this
many tables?

You don't say whether your users will be just reading, or reading from
and writing to the database.

I imagine that reading should be alright, you might have issues with
multiple cascading table updates, that would depend on the SQLite driver
no doubt. Also be aware that SQLite timestamps and datetime data are
incorrectly handled by Base as far as I recall.

  The DDL text file (using sqlite syntax) is approximately 200 lines. Can
this be imported into Base so I do not need to re-key each line to create
the tables and relationships?

The easiest way to do this might be to set up an empty ODB that connects
to your SQlite file via a driver, then after loading the ODF file use
Tools > SQL and copy in your DDL statement into the SQL window.

Alex