Greetings,

I am using LibreOffice Base 4.4.3.2 on 64 bit Linux with a PostgreSQL DB.

I have a hierarchy of tables such that:

Table A
Table B (many B to one A relationship with Table A)
Table C (many C to one B relationship with Table B)
and so on...
Table E....

I am trying to use the Form Wizard to create a form that allows the user to
edit tables A and B only.

I enter the Form Wizard, select Table A, include all fields, and press next.

I then select Add Subform.  The system displays the expected Table B.  I
select Subform based on existing relation for that table, and click next.

Then, on the "Select the fields of your subform" screen it has Table E
pre-selected and grayed.  It also shows the columns for Table E.

1.  Table E has no columns that directly relate to Table A (or B).

2.  In the prior screen, Table B was correctly identified and selected.

I have no idea why it is selecting Table E, and I have no way to change the
selection since the combobox is grayed out.

Sure appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Blake McBride