Thomas,

Unfortunately I no longer have your original post so I'm using quotes of it from Brian Barker's
response.

My first advice is to create a test copy of the spreadsheet file by saving it as a differently
named file. I construct such a file name by adding something like test- or trial- to the front of
the original file name. Then experiment with this test copy. Twenty thousand rows are not to be
trifled with while poking and prodding a live file. Also remember that you can generally undo your
experimental changes.

See further comments below.