Alright! This is a forwarded message with the subject changed, the body trimmed, and sent from a
different eMail account (Gmail) to really try to break the threading. I'm also sending a BCC of it
to a separate Gmail address of mine that won't route the message through this list. Let's see what
happens to threading of everything.

My mail client in this case is MailDroid on my phone. I might originate a copy of this test on my
other two eMail clients later. Sorry, since this topic is not about LO.

I will read this thread on both Gmail accounts and the non Gmail account that is subscribed to this
list. I'll use MailDroid on my Android phone, Pegasus Mail on a Windows desktop, and Mulberry Mail
on a Linux laptop. All three use the IMAP interface to all accounts and i will examine the
threading headers (In-Reply-To and References).

--
Jim