I am having trouble understanding why the attached document is corrupted on
Microsoft Word 2007 and on LibreOffice at times.  I have since then updated
to the latest version, however opening this document resulted in a lot of
warnings indicating that the document is corrupt.  I also noted that I was
unable to edit the flowchart, even though LibreOffice Writer provides the
user control.

I am using two PCs:
One has Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
One has Microsoft Windows Server 2007 SP2 and runs LibreOffice 5.0.2.2.

I edited it with both Microsoft Word 2007 and LibreOffice Writer.

Regards,

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: camilleri.jon@gmail.com
e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me
a call.

Corruption Today
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Corruption-Today/706703549351339?ref=hl
Politics Today
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Politics-Today/470615003080994?ref=hl
Business Services https://www.facebook.com/jonbusinessservices?ref=hl,
and, angel start-up investment opportunities available at
http://slyth3.wix.com/jon-business.
Crime Today
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crime-Today/230227330509126?ref=hl
Donation page https://www.facebook.com/DonateToJonathan?ref=hl