Le 11 octobre 2015 14:12:37 GMT+02:00, "Andreas Säger" <villeroy@t-online.de> a écrit :
Am 10.10.2015 um 15:27 schrieb Florian Reisinger:
Would you be so kind as to tell us which aspects got worse?

Macro coders depend on either MRI (Python extension) or XRay (Basic
library). Both tools can be linked to the alphabetic index of the IDL
reference for OpenOffice, however LibreOffice changed everything and
there is no index that can be accessed by these tools. But hey, the
OpenOffice reference is still fine because many of the subtile LO
"improvements" are not visible in the API anyway.
Oh, and most of my Python stuff broke due to the switch from "stable"
Python 2.x to "fresh" 3.x.

... to be continued ... (disregarding Mr. Vitrioli from Italy)

deleted

Hey Andreas,

Quick question: when was Python 3.x released ?  Several years ago - at least 5 if I am not
mistaken. So the ecosystem is moving after all this time so such migrations should be expected.

Best,

Charles.