in the name of god the most compassionate the most merciful.
hello every one.
my name is zahra.
i used microsoft office before.
but since we can not buy the payed softwares and my religion does not
allow to violate the right of others,
and i wanted to use the computer according to my religion and with the
legal way,
i decided to use free softwares since last year.
i searched in the internet for the free softwares for one year.
my sleep was only 2 or 3 hours in the night and most of the times i
tried and tested different free softwares.
since i am blind, i should test programs first for to select free
softwares and the second accessibility for me was very important to
use this programs.
after one year efferts and search, i found my favorite programs in
different aspects. like: multemedia, screen reader, writing program,
text editor, internet browser, system information, office program etc.
i spent many times for finding an accessible, free and opensource
program replacement for microsoft office.
i found your program libreoffice the best.
for its translation to most languages, for accessibility, for its
compatibility to the microsoft documents, for its completeness and the
best point: the intimacy, kindness, support and help between the
members of your group.
for this reason i wanted to appreciate you for sincere efferts and
your great program libreoffice.
i have a gift for you for all of you one of the english translations
of the holy quran.
the message of god for all mankind, in the all universe in all times,
the message for salvation of mankind in this world and the hereafter,
the message of monotheism, mercy, compassionate, fraternity, kindness,
justice, friendship, goodness and happiness for all mankind.
the holy quran encourages his followers to appreciate kindness of others.
reply them better or returnthere goodness and do good with the same.
And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet with a better
[greeting] than it or return it; surely Allah takes account of all
things.
for this reason its my duty to be grateful to you, your kindness, for
your great software and efferts for helping other people, and i offer
my gift to you.
for any question about the english translation of the holy quran, for
any question about the islam and your idea andyour  experiment, be in
contact with me.
and for reading more books and morerecognition about islam, please
visit website.
this website has many useful books in different aspects of islam.

for recieving my giftplease  download it from one of the following links:
http://s3.picofile.com/d/68fdc44f-37bb-4d22-801b-1057ae8e6225/English_Mohammad_Habib_Shakir.pdf
or
https://docs.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B0IwVPzAoZd6Y2NzNnhtNWo4Wk0&export=download

the best website address that i mentioned has many books about islam
in various languages is:
www.al-islam.org

i am very happy to be contact with me and share your ideas, questions,
and so on.

god bless you. from: zahra.