Hi All,

I finally was able to convince my Mom to switch to FLOSS, and got her to
use LibreOffice to write her Memoirs book.

I installed LibreOffice 5.0.2.2 on her Ubuntu 14.04.3 laptop, using the PPA.

On my laptop it works just fine, but on her's, with similar configuration -
Every time she opens a document, it hangs for a few seconds (Unity's "faded
window") and then let's her work for a while. Then hangs again to a point
where she has to kill the window (Force Quit).

The only difference between our setups is the fact that her Documents
folder sits in her Dropbox folder and I am using Insync with Google Drive.

She tried to copy the file outside of her Dropbox folder, but it acted the
same. i am guessing it has to do with the fact that the Dropbox client is
still running in the background...

Any other ideas?

Where do I check the crash log for clues?

Thanks!

Amichai.