My Calc date format is MM/DD/YY and I need it like this DD/MM/YY.
I have to work with a table with several dates which are in format DD/MM/YY, for example 02/07/15
that corresponds to 02 July 2015. My problem is that Calc understands this date as 07 February
2015!!!!
I tried with Right Click -> Format Cells and typing a format code DD/MM/YY, but it didn’t work
because Calc just change my date from 02/07/15 to 07/02/15, and it stills understand it as 07
February 2015.
I also went to LibreOffice -> Preferences -> Language Settings -> Languages, in the option Date
acceptance patterns I typed D/M/Y;D/M. This didn’t work neither.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.