Hello!
My problem is: I'm using debian 6.*, 7.* and libreoffice 4.*.
I am upgrading all libreoffice packets via unattended upgrade (without user
interaction), but that doesnt work.
Output of 'unattended-upgrade --debug --dry-run' command shows following
lines:
---------------
found pkg: libobasis4.4-core
conffile line: '/opt/libreoffice4.4/./share/psprint/psprint.conf newconffile'
found conffile '/opt/libreoffice4.4/./share/psprint/psprint.conf' in new pkg
but
on dpkg status
tar: ./opt/libreoffice4.4/./share/psprint/psprint.conf: Не найден в архиве
tar: Завершение работы с состоянием неисправности с из-за возникших
ошибок
В пакете libobasis4.4-core есть conffile с вводом от пользователя и его
нужно обновлять вручную
В пакете libobasis4.4-core есть conffile с вводом от пользователя и его
нужно обновлять вручную
---------------

My explanation:
Libobasis-core package contains dot in "conffiles" section (psprint.conf).
Unattended-upgrade uses "tar" utility for extracting conffile and comparing
md5sum. But "tar" doesnt work with dots in path name.
And upgrader wants to ask end user about replacing current conffile with
empty one, and whole operation stops.
I've manually removed dot in libreoffice4.4-core package, and everything
seems to work as it should.
Problem is not reproducable with default upgrade ways (apt-get upgrade,
synaptics, etc.), it happens only with unattended-upgrade.

Maybe removing dots in .deb versions of libreoffice could be a good way to
solve this.
How can I contact with Libreoffice debian maintainer to discuss this problem?
Thanks in advance!