Hello,

I am having a problem with DDE(). The referenced file was changed,
but the DDE() result does not update. I tried F9, and I also edited
the formula and reentered it, but nothing changes.

Edit→Links says "not available" for all of them. Why is that?

Only after I click "Update" is it updated, but since I have
thousands of links and I cannot select them in bulk, this is not
viable

Is there another way for me to just force all DDE() links to update?

Thank you,

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

perl -e 'print "The earth is a disk!\n" if ( "earth" == "flat" );'

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net