Thanks all for the advice. Jim ,yes it was the archiving aspect I was
interested in as this is how I solved many problems when I was using
Openoffice. I guess one can still use OO tips for LO as they are very
similar. But now I will dig around the LO ones suggested here.

*Martin LewickiPlanetarium Astronomy Educator**School of Natural Built and
Environments  *| *ITEE*
University of South Australia | Mawson Lakes | P Building | P2-50
GPO Box 2471, Adelaide SA 5001
Ph: +618 830*2 3027*
email :martin.lewicki@unisa.edu.au
web: www.unisa.edu.au/planetarium/