Sorry Anne, but I'm going to have to disagree. It is not because I want to be unpleasant or anything, but as a moderator of this list you should perhaps know better than sending users to this kind of site.

Anyone going to the site you mention will be presented with a list of software (mostly for Windows, others available as SaaS). As far as I can tell *none of them* are Free and Open Source Software. Clicking on each link will point to software that is actual freeware or donationware:
- none of them has a Free/Open Source Software licence
- none of them has an open development model

Surely you do make the difference between a software like LibreOffice and software listed on the site? Again, I do not point this out to sound unpleasant or unfriendly, but it is not wise to advertise this kind of software on a users mailing list of a Free and Open Source Software.

I hope you'll understand what the issue is.

Best,

Charles.