Hi all,

we are using localc to convert ods files generated by some scripts to xlsx
and xls. This is working great however now we need to add some freeze rows
or lines.

When we create a ods spreadsheet with LibreOffice, define freezing the first
few lines and rows (Wndows - Frezze) and exporting this directly to excel
Format everything is fine and in Excel we also see these freezed rows/lines.

When we save the document to ods format and then convert it on command line
to xls or xlsx the freeze information are lost in the excel files.

Is there anything I might have missed or are these information just being
lost during converting. Or do you have any other idea how to do it.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help or anser

Kind regards
Matthias