I'm the author of the Writer extension Organon for LO/OO. I tried to keep it up to date on the LO extensions site, but compared to OO's extensions site and its mechanism, I found it really hard to manage it for LO. I think, LO's mechanism is a bit overwhelming.

The releases of my extension are disappearing every once in a while and I can't see any reason for that. Two days ago I updated it and I could see the release. Yesterday it was gone. After logging in, I found the release, changed something and it appeared again. Today it once more disappeared.
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/organon-1

Can anyone tell me what might go wrong? Any common mistakes I'm trapped by?

And one more question: Is there any possibility to see how often the extension was downloaded? As a developer it would be nice to see.

Regards,
Xaver