I'm almost positive that this has been reported in the bug tracker.

Best,
Joel

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Adam Stein <adam@csh.rit.edu> wrote:

I was hoping with every new version released in the 4.4 series, some
version would fix this, but it's not getting better and I've just tried
4.4.2.

I'm running Fedora 19 using KDE. Never had this type of problem before,
certainly not with 4.3 which (after installing 4.4) I wind up having to

Put simply, not everything in the window is drawn correctly. In the main
LibreOffice window (the one where you can select which type of document
to create), the top menu bar is all black and moving the mouse over the
other menu items like "Open File", "Recent Files", etc. produces
garbage. Move the mouse away, and the menu item is back to normal.

Opening a Writer document produces garbage in the top part of the window
where the top menu and first line of icons are.

In this state, LibreOffice is completely unusable and I have to
reinstall 4.3.

I've completely removed 4.3 before installing 4.4. I've removed the
libreoffice files in ~/.config/libreoffice. Anybody know what's going on
or other things to try? Does this look like a library clash (maybe I
didn't remove everything from 4.3?)

--
Adam (adam@csh.rit.edu)

deleted