On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 8:24 AM, <anddo@neostrada.pl> wrote:

 Thank you, Allan for the prompt reply, ...
The sample is simply enough, I belive, so the point is how to proceed it
to get output in several seperate SS or database tables, preserving
the sequention in row position.

Unfortunately I don't understand your spreadsheet.

I've added the mail list address back to the message. Please reply to mail
list. That way more (and better) brains than mine can then give their
feedback too.

I did edit your spreadsheet and put a copy here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xusCFUw5wy62IOcRJTTTfCQxtAcnyccXJuMHUilZ9T8/edit?usp=sharing

In my copy I've highlighted all the number/value "pairs" and have some
questions based on that.

First, some numbers aren't paired with anything. What do they belong with?
Second, you refer to the values as an array but, given the organization of
the spreadsheet I don't see any arrays. What arrays are you referring to?
Cell addresses would be helpful to understand.

Regarding your question about numbers of rows and columns I believe the max
number of rows is 1,000,000 and max columns is 1024.

Your example for "A" target shows the one positive value for "A" in one
column and the negative values for "A" in a different column. In the target
the order of values by row is the same as in the source.

Which gets me back to I still don't understand what you need to accomplish.

Answers to a few questions may help me:
- is the goal to rearrange the "Raw Alphanumerical" so it is organized like
the target?
- is there a specific repeatable method for why data is where it is in the
"Raw Alphanumerical" and if there is what are the rules? Knowing the rules
would go a long way to planning how to rearrange "Raw" into "Target"

-Alan