Hi Tim :)
Well, mostly Tim.

I really liked that your answer, as the "first responder", included
Cico so that he/she could see the problem had been picked up by the
mailing list and not just vanished into some void.

Also i very much liked the last paragraph reinforcing what Cico had
said and confirming the correct address.

Threads often vanish off-list and go to just 1 or 2 individuals so
it's often unclear whether a problem has been solved or what advice
has been given and whether it's maybe bad advice or wrong (i doubt it
from you folks tbh but it's theoretically possible and there is always
at least 1 person on every list i am on who might send people
off-track).

So i think it is better when messages do come through the list and i
think your last paragraph is probably something that would be good to
have as an occasional routine reminder even when it's not so relevant.

I feel i learn a LOT from this mailing list.  There are a LOT of
really good people here.  Thanks all! :)
Regards from
Tom :)