Hi, Tom:

          Thanks again for the reply.

          I did “cd ~/Library/Application Support/LibreOffice”, then "mv 4 4352”.  That worked.
However, I was unable to edit any of the paths in LibreOffice (LO4352) to anything that made sense
to me, e.g., like to subfolders of “~/Library/Application Support/LibreOffice/4352/user”.  In
LibreOffice: Preferences: LibreOffice: Paths, I can click on, e.g., AutoCorrect, than Edit.  This
shows a path list of “/Users/sbgraves/Library/Application Support/LibreOffice/4/autocorr”.  I’d
like to change “4” to “4352”.  I can’t find a way to do that.  Clicking on it doesn’t help.  I can
click on of the paths, then click “Add”.  This opens in different places for different paths.  I’m
new to Mac OS X, and I’ve so far failed to understand how to navigate to where I want with the
alternatives I’m given.

          I successfully did "mkdir -p libreoffice/builds”, as described in
“https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel/OS_X";.  Then “cd ~/Library/Application
Support/LibreOffice” and "cp -r 4352 ~/libreoffice/builds/“ created copies of all the
subdirectories of the former “4” subdirectory within the new "~/libreoffice/builds/“.  And I was
able to redirect some but not all of the paths to the new subdirectories of 4352.

          With this, I was able to install LO 4.3.4.1 and run it.  It seemed to work (though “quit
unexpectedly” with Tools -> Solver;  however, that’s a separate issue).

          Thanks again,
          Spencer