Hi Everyone and Happy New Year,

@Rogier: it sounds like you have to start with a clean LibreOffice user profile directory (you can simply rename it with a ".old" extension ad let LibreOffice generate a new one at the next start). Here you can find some details on how to do it depending on various Operating Systems:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile

@Paul: the LibreOffice version number is on the mail object... ;-)

Have a nice day,

Carlo