I recently downloaded Libre Office to replace Open Office on my Mac.
All previously created documents now open with Libre Office - obviously.
I am having problem with the Search Key Function in my spreadsheets. I am using it to find amounts.
It seems to work
2 or 3 times then suddenly changes to "Search key not found”. I have closed and re-opened, opened
and it works and then back to "Search key not found". I have restarted computer, checked old
spreadsheets where it works again and then used again with another spreadsheet (where it worked
before) but still no luck.
Is this a bug?
Help please but not too technical! - thank you.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] Search key working intermittently for values · WEDLOCO
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy