Hi :)
I think no-one here knows.  There are other places to ask;
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/community-support/

Sometimes it is a case of just being lucky and asking the question at the
right time to catch the right people.  My response "bumps the thread" so
that it appears at the top of people's inbox again.  I't sometimes worth
doing that if you've had no response after a day or few (but obviously
don't over-use it!).

I thought all the focus and "always on top" type stuff was all set-up in
the OS - and that would mean it'd behave the same across all different
apps, programs and suites.  I know it's possible to set some individual
apps on a per-app basis but with a limited range of possibilities.  Your's
sounds unusual!

So, hopefully you might get some more answers from this list but please go
ahead and repost elsewhere too.  If you do get a good answer from elsewhere
please could you give us a link so we can check it out?
Regards from
Tom :)

On 28 November 2014 at 13:51, Julian Bradfield <