Hi Paolo

If I understand this correctly you have created a dialog that contains a button that you want to give dropdown-functionality. The Main method starts the dialog and when the button is pressed it calls the sub PopupButton that creates the popup button and sets up the XMenuListener and a couple of subs that are used by the listener.

If you look at the api docs and search for XMenuListener you'll find:
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/idl/ref/interfacecom_1_1sun_1_1star_1_1awt_1_1XMenuListener.html

There you'll find out that the memberfunctions for this listener is not the same as the ones you used. I actually think this is true for newer versions of Apache OpenOffice as well, but that is a side note and I haven't looked into this to deeply.

This means that you need to adapt the names of last five subs from
PopupMenuListener_select -> PopupMenuListener_itemSelected
PopupMenuListener_highlight -> PopupMenuListener_itemHighlighted
PopupMenuListener_activate -> PopupMenuListener_itemActivated
PopupMenuListener_deactivate -> PopupMenuListener_itemDeactivated
PopupMenuListener_disposing -> PopupMenuListener_disposing

OK the last one did not need any adaption. ;)

A quick tip if you create a uno listener is to inspect it with xray to find out what methods (subs) you need to create. Let us know if you need more guidance.

Regards,
Niklas Johansson