On 31/10/14 21:23, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=46441

Last i checked, and that was a while ago, you could not tell LO to exit while a macro is running, but, you can probably issue a shell command to kill it from a macro.

'stardesktop.terminate' as the last statement in the shutdown macro seems to do the job. Feels better to me than a killall in the script after closing. I did wonder what doc.close(false) would do, it's shown everywhere as doc.close(true) but without any documentation of the parameter that I can find.