Hi :)
I don't know what is going on there.  It might be worth asking on the devs
irc channel.  Thinking side-ways it might be worth asking on the
international translators mailing list
L10n@LibreOffice.Org
as they often seem to know contet for the different strings they have to
translate.  It might be easier to understand their answers where the devs
answers might need a bit of translating into normal English.  ;)
Regards from
Tom :)