Hi :)
It's not "rewritting history" to say that almost all of what was OpenOffice
is what is LibreOffice.  Granted at least one pre-existing fork (Go-oo)
also merged and that tons of work has gone into it all since then.  All
that OpenOffice managed to keep was the empty suite wrapper.
Regards from
Tom :)