Hi :)
Thanks!  That might be useful so i'll try to have a look tomorrow.  I also
like the sort-of-bookmarks idea someone mentioned in another post.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 30 September 2014 22:30, Steve Edmonds <steve.edmonds@ptglobal.com>
wrote:

I just noticed in my dolphin at top right settings I can show tree view.
Steve