Den 27.09.2014 12:31, skreiv Brian Barker:
At 22:53 25/09/2014 +0200, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
In Impress I can connect two objects with "connectors". This is lines which follows the figures when moving them in opposite to ordinary lines. But there are also "line connectors". I am not able to find any difference between these two connectors. Are they different? If they are, in what way?

Surely you can see what sort of thing happens simply by trying out the various forms and dragging the connected items around? The standard connector appears to use only horizontal and vertical element, whereas the line connector allows diagonal elements.
You are right.

In my version of LibreOffice, 4.3, only the "connectors" shows up in the drop down menu, not the "line connectors". I found the "line connectors" in the Impress guide (4.2) and in the UI 4.3 text files (UI.po).

o Click the down-arrow next to the Connector icon in the Drawing toolbar to bring up the Connectors toolbar.
o Drag the toolbar off its parent using the bar at its base.
o Click the down-arrow in the Connectors toolbar and use Visible Buttons > or Customise Toolbar... to vary the options shown. Note that Straight and Curved Connectors are also available.

Alternatively, right-click an existing connector and go to Connector... . You can change the type there, as well as making detailed modifications.
Yes, I found these after sending my mail but did not discover the difference between the two connector types.

I trust this helps.
Yes, thank you.
Kolbjoern

Brian Barker