Hi :)
Thanks to all who have joined already or are in the process of joining!

A few more would be great.  Most chapters now have 1 person to review or
proof-read but there are still a few chapters left, especially with the
Base Handbook.

This wiki can give an idea of what's involved;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Generally the work is broken down so that people only work on 1 chapter at
a time.  Each guide has usually had just 1 author working through 1 chapter
after another to add the newer functionality or planned changes but with
reviewing or proof-reading it's easier to break-out into a wider group so
that different people work on different chapters.

Anyway!  Many thanks to all who have joined over the past couple of days!
Many thanks and regards from
Tom :))