Hi :)
This is just in Math, nothing to do with Calc is it?

I don't know what is causing it.  Is there an alternative such as using
Scribus or LaTeX?  I think it's fairly easy to get LibreOffice to "Save As
..." into a format that Scribus can use easily but i don't know how
difficult Scribus is to learn in a hurry.  I only gave it 2mins and that
clearly wasn't enough, for me.
Regards from
Tom :)