       Ah, I'm beginning to see a glimmer of light at the end of this long,
dark tunnel  ;-)

       I've already placed all fonts in that folder ... also in 'font'
folder in each program
           [found with search then plopped in; should I have saved in some
special way?]

       I don't remember receiving any pop-up at any time  ???
           [should I try again to place them into the folder(s)?]

       Is there any hope for me reaching the end of this tunnel,
           or will I remain meandering through these unknown passageways,
         leaking, not gaining, knowledge as through a funnel
           trying, ever harder, maintaining that middle ways ...
       twixt novice & computer nerd.