Hi :)
Congrats!! :))

There is no bad.  Often problems are mainly made of trying to figure out
what the actual problem is.  Once it's clear exactly what the problem is
the answer is often immediately obvious.  It's trying to figure out the
right question in the first place that is the real challenge.

All posts to the list go to everyone on the list so you only really needed
to post once.  So i am replying to the important part of the reply and
ignoring the rabbit-hole.
Regards from
Tom :)