Hi :)
Ahh, i thought you were talking about something different.  I just noticed
that "Which" recommends LibreOffice and doesn't even mention other
alternatives.  So i got a bit muddled in my excitement.

Anyway, scratch my negativity! =  I think it would be fantastic to add such
mentions to the LOWN page.  Anyone can edit it and "the more the merrier".
Regards from
Tom :)