Hello Anne,

Waow. Thank you for making my private mail and question public,
especially when I had mentioned the mail to be private.

The reason I asked -and I asked this in private- was precisely not to
sound arrogant, trying to belittle you or anything of that sort.

From what I understand, you did not know the answer to the question you
asked. It is  perfectly normal not to know, and perfectly normal to
ask. However, given the actual nature of your question, and the fact
that you have been around the project for quite some time (and a
moderator of the user list?) I would have expected you to know the
answer and then I thought that you were trying to have Sophie point at
the right URL. I was not sure. So I asked in private, knowing asking
such a question in public would not be taken the right way.

I apologize for having dared to ask a question in private and if that
question was taken the wrong way. It really wasn't  meant to be.

Charles.

Le Sat, 9 Aug 2014 09:51:02 -0500,