Hi again,
I modified the formula to suit my spreadsheet to {=SUM(IF(LEFT(B46:AE46,2)="OT",VALUE(MID(B46:AE46,3,99)),0))}. It works beautifully but, in some instances it will render an Err:502.
One of said instances is this:
OT8 HF8 OT8 OT2 OT1 OT0,5 OT8 OT8 OT8 OT5 OT6 OT5 OT6 OT5 OT5 OT8 OT5 OT6 OT3 OT8 OT8 OT4 OT8 OT8 OT5 OT1 OT5 OT4 OT8 OT8

Is the HF8 the one to blame?

Thanks again.