Hi :)
All the database experts and many others of us keep on recommending using
an external back-end such as Postgresql, MySql/MariaDb or anything else.

The devs are working on removing the current warped and ancient version of
HsqlDb and replacing it with Firebird.

Using the proper version of HsqlDb straight from their website as an
external back-end apparently works really well in complete contrast to the
embedded version.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 31 July 2014 20:48, Jean-Francois Nifenecker <