On 07/28/2014 05:20 AM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Le 27.07.2014 23:46, Urmas a écrit :
"Charles-H. Schulz":

On this list people call LibreOffice "LO". We -sorry to take on my
founder's hat here- never called LibreOffice LO.

Right, you have fixed all the bugs, got a functional parity with
Microsoft Word 2.0, and have a chance to bitch about the acronym.
Cheers.

Absolutely, I do have that chance. Only an absolute moron who hides his
or her own name behind pseudos like you to insult people can think that
a software can have all of its bugs fixed. As for the feature parity
with Word 2.0, we have obviously passed that stage before OpenOffice.org
1.0; and if it was so easy, if it is that easy, why don't you go start
your own office suite and leave everyone else alone? What pleasure do
you take out of insulting people? Are you that much of a pervert, are
you that much lonely and screwed up that you can spend that much time
around here bitching against the software and the people around it? How
about looking for a solution to your own problems, to the very fact that
you are in such pain and misery that you use a pseudo to go around and
insult people online? Your life must be a terrible experience and you
have better to do than lingering around here, so STFU.

Charles.

Pseudonyms aren't evil & have been discussed ad nauseam previously...
(NoOp / Gary Lee)

Might I suggest reviewing:

<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette>
too bad that when this was discussed over on the discuss list, that this
part of the Mozilla Posting Guidelines wasn't included (it was suggested):

<https://www.mozilla.org/about/forums/etiquette.html>
"Be civil.

    No personal attacks. Do not feel compelled to defend your honor in
public. Posts containing personal attacks may be removed from the news
server."

Regarding "LO" - the acronym has been in the wild for quite some time:

<http://download.cnet.com/LibreOffice/3000-18483_4-75337651.html>
Editors' review

by: Amy Watson on August 09, 2011

"Summary

After Apache OpenOffice (AOO) was crashing almost constantly I began
searching for a new free office suite. Once I started using LibreOffice
(LO) crashes were a thing of the past. LO is more stable than AOO and
saves projects to Microsoft formats better than AOO. LO uses the "odf"
format as native but will handle a multitude of other formats. If you
have an older MS Office document that MS Office will no longer open you
will find LO will probably open it fine. Power users will need to
install JRE. The vast majority of people will not need JRE. "

<http://www.taming-libreoffice.com/2013/06/new-books-libreoffice-4-0-writer-guide-lo-3-6-base-handbook/>
(New books: LibreOffice 4.0 Writer Guide & LO 3.6 Base Handbook)

https://www.google.com/#q=libreoffice+++%22LO%22&start=10

etc., etc.

Might I suggest reviewing:

<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette>

Too bad that this part of the referenced Mozilla Posting Guidelines